DIY Credit is one of the fastest growing Personal and Business Credit firms headquartered in the sunny state of South Carolina. Its Corporate Culture is centered around "changing lives through economic education and empowerment". We help consumers to restore and establish good credit, purchase new homes, and even start new or grow existing businesses. We also offer great career opportunities to ambitious, hard-working, self-starters with the opportunity for Flexible schedules and telecommuting.
DIY Credit is now expanding its operations in the Upstate/Midlands, SC areas and therefore, we are currently seeking Outside Sales Superstars in that area. We have 2 openings for "Extraordinary Closers” in our brand-new Outside Sales department. This outstanding Team Player and “Social” butterfly will work from the field and must be "career-oriented", a genuinely caring person, with a desire to do something meaningful like changing lives.
He/She will get out and canvas/network his/her assigned territory in order to develop new, valuable relationships with potentially invaluable Professional Partners and Business Owner Clients. He/She will provide ongoing 5-star service to our Prospective and Existing Professional Partners, Business Credit Clients, and Business Funding Clients as well, via telephone, virtual video calls, and email.
Please see the complete job details below and only apply if 100% interested AND 200% CONFIDENT in your sales ability. No previous personal or business credit knowledge is necessary. We will thoroughly train the right person.
JOB DESCRIPTION: (includes but may not be limited to)
- Using the tools and resources provided, you will develop and nurture new Partnership Opportunities with industry-related Professionals
- You will also develop and nurture new business relationships with both start-up and existing business owners to help them establish business credit and funding, as well as start, grow, and/or expand their businesses.
- You will enter all leads into our CRM system
- Answer Sales Calls and Schedule/Conduct Partnership Consultations
- Log phone calls and notate all communications in our CRM system
- Conduct Group Workshops
- Follow-up on Prospective Partnership/Business leads
- Manage the Partner/Client Application and On-boarding process
- Follow-Up on inactive accounts
- Ensure that Partners have all their questions answered
- Ensure that Business Clients are taking the necessary steps to establish business credit or funding
- Provide ongoing, 5-STAR Business Support on all points of Partner/Client contact
- Submit weekly activity reports
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: (includes but may not be limited to)
- Previous Experience as a high-level Account Executive, Canvasser, Outside Fields Agent, or any of the like is a BIG PLUS (preferred, but not necessarily required)
- Previous Experience Selling High-Ticket products/services is another BIG PLUS (preferred)
- Hard-Working, Self-Starter
- Demonstrates an Outgoing, "Social Butterfly" Personality
- Enjoys attending social functions, and making new acquaintances
- Upbeat, friendly, and outgoing telephone voice
- Unafraid to start new conversations or ask people about themselves
- Unafraid to approach businesses and initiate conversations with key personnel
- Must be willing and able to work 30-40 hours per week (minimum)
- Must be Highly Motivated and Ambitious, with a "can do, will do, no matter what" attitude
- Must be so CONFIDENT in your ability to sell ANYTHING, that Performance-based Compensation doesn’t scare you
- Minimum 3+ Years of Sales experience (Outside Sales Preferred)
- Minimum 1+ Year(s) of consistent employment
- Very Fast Learner with the ability to work independently, and meet minimum sales quotas
- Must have reliable transportation, ready and willing to develop new business each day
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50 miles out for sales meetings each day
- Must be willing and able to dress in business/casual attire each day
- Must be willing and able to submit to and pass a criminal background check AND drug test
BENEFITS / COMPENSATION: (includes but may not be limited to)
- Compensation is 100% Performance-based to start (average annual compensation starts at $102,000 per year).
- May Transition to Base + Commission upon demonstrating minimum performance ability
- Temp to Perm with 90-Day Probation.
- Sales Bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Qualify for employee referral bonuses on select consumer services
- Qualify for other incentives - gift cards, gift certificates, vacations, employee of the month, house note paid, car note paid, free gas card, free groceries, free childcare bill, cash on the spot, and more.
- PLUS Qualify for FREE credit restoration services (after 90-day probationary period), should you need it
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. HERE'S HOW TO APPLY:
Interviews will be held via Virtual Video conferencing on: TBD
If 100% interested AND 200% CONFIDENT in your sales ability, please click the green APPLY NOW button above to submit both your Resume WITH Cover Letter, and an application right away.
If you possess the skills we're looking for, then we will reach out ASAP to schedule your interview.
Thank you for your interest in a Career with DIY Credit and best of luck on your "career" hunt!